• A return of any Bob Lee Bow must be pre-authorized. The original owner must contact Bob Lee Archery at 903-586-1877 prior to shipping in order to obtain a Return Authorization Number and ensure the correct shipping address. Dealers are not authorized to make replacements on bows under this warranty.
• All accessory items must be removed from the bow prior to shipping. BOB LEE ARCHERY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY ACCESSORY ITEM LEFT ON THE BOW.
• A copy of a dated sales receipt must accompany all warranty requests.
• This warranty does not cover damage caused by dry-firing, accidents, improper handling, installation or use of this product. If bow shows signs of any such accidents or abuse, this warranty will be void.
• This warranty is VOID if product is in any way MODIFIED from its original state.
• This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear
• Cosmetic damage such as scratches, chips or dings in the finish are not covered.
• Claimant must be original purchaser. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
• Bows are warranted up to the amount of the original purchase price. If bow was purchased at a discounted price, bow repair and/or replacement cost coverage is limited to the purchase price.
BOB LEE ARCHERY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, except as stated above.